Whose Birthday?

by Ashley on September 8, 2011

I was on the phone with my mother-in-law last Friday and she asked me if I had any plans for my birthday. (Which happens to be today!) I had completely forgotten that it was coming up. (Which I promise you is not typical.) Someone else’s recent birthday has had me a bit distracted.

I feel fairly confident that Aron didn’t forget–he’s great like that–but I might start thinking up some ways to milk the moment over the weekend. And maybe a little online shopping is in order? Did you see that Zara is finally online in the U.S.? They have a line for babies, too–Zara Mini–but only boys’ and girls’ collections are online. (Drats!)

Teryn September 8, 2011 at 10:19 am

Happy Birthday, Ashley!! I’m sure Aron has something great up his sleeve for the big day.
xoxo

Jill September 8, 2011 at 11:33 am

This is seriously the sweetest picture! Isn’t it just wild how fast they grow and how strong they become? You guys are such a beautiful family.

Have the happiest birthday ever! You deserve it and if you get the snuggle like this, on your day, that would make it even better (in my opinion).

Oh and milk it for all that it’s worth! Are you kidding!?! Do it up!

Tina September 8, 2011 at 11:48 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and what a happy photo. 🙂 i just started reading your blog the other day and i really love it (and i don’t even have kids yet, haha). hope you have a great day!

Alli September 8, 2011 at 11:49 am

Happy birthday, Ashley! Do let us know what Aron and Hudson planned for your big day.

Mary September 8, 2011 at 11:53 am

happy birthday, ashley! i’m sure it will be a marvelous day. 🙂 maybe i shouldn’t be telling you this, but zara actually does have some of their baby stuff online (3-36 months). i also thought that they only had their kids stuff, but then i found it. sneaky zara website. i’m having the hardest time resisting some of their little boy sweaters! http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/us/en/zara-us-W2011/118255/Baby%2Bboy%2B%283-36%2Bmonths%29

jodi September 8, 2011 at 12:41 pm

happy, happy birthday!

Hannah September 8, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Awww, happy Ashleyday!! I love the Zara kids line. So cute.

alyson September 8, 2011 at 9:23 pm

happy birthday Ashley!

ps Zara has baby stuff online 3-36 mos! hip hip hooray!

Ann Marie September 8, 2011 at 11:22 pm

Happy Birthday, Ashley!! I bet Hudson made this the best birthday year ever.

Samantha September 9, 2011 at 3:09 am

Happy belated birthday Ashley! I hope your weekend is lovely!
XO
Sam

Ashley September 9, 2011 at 10:01 am

Thanks so much, everyone! We had a great night (with lots of cheeses and a glass of champagne–pregnancy no-nos–to start), beef tenderloin, and his shortcakes with berries and clotted cream for dessert. And there were Frye Boots… and of course a beautiful baby boy who did *pretty* well sleeping when appropriate, and standing and smiling the other times!

Michelle September 9, 2011 at 10:07 am

Beautiful photo! Happy bday!

Heather K September 12, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Happy birthday Ashley!
Frye boots- yay!

You and your family look beautiful 🙂