Saturday in Central Park

by Ashley on August 8, 2011

A few photos from our Saturday afternoon… After brunch in Nolita, we decided to cab it up to the top of Central Park and walk home from there. We had a poop-splosion (and three very dirty diapers in the span of an hour) and a consequent meltdown around Sheep’s Meadow, so we spent some time cooing over and consoling our little stinker. In return, he slept soundly for the rest of the long walk home!

Looking forward to sharing a couple of fantastic guest posts from good friends this week. Also, check out Hither & Thither for more family photos and guest posts.

melissa August 8, 2011 at 11:56 am

I remember the poop-splosions well. How is it possible your tummy is so flat!? You look great. 🙂

Lauren Morton-Farmer August 9, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Love the photos! Your family is so sweet, what a lucky baby Hudson is! The love you guys have for each other is practically tangible in your posts/photos (on both blogs!)

anita August 10, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Ashley,
you are truly amazing! How come you can walk for miles only two weeks after giving birth?And where is your tummy?Omg,I just hope I will recover as fast as you did ( btw,I’m due on Monday – it’s our first baby)

Alli August 11, 2011 at 2:05 pm

How fabulous and natural you both look with Hudson. It’s like he was part of your lives from day 1. Congrats again!

Yumi August 11, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Hudson is a baby about town! 🙂 Ashley you look amazing by the way!!! I love how you both are getting out and about introducing Hudson to the world…well, NYC for now! 😉

Katy August 13, 2011 at 12:17 am

I have fond memories of some poop-splosions, odd as it may sound- it makes for some memorable moments and a little forced spontaneity- which gets harder and harder! You have a beautiful family!

Laure August 13, 2011 at 9:39 am

omg what is a poop-splosion?? sounds scary!