Serena & Lily for Aden + Anais

by Ashley on June 3, 2011

I’d heard enough raves about Aden + Anais’ muslin swaddling blankets to know they were a must-have item. The  blankets already came in a range of cute designs, but Serena & Lily has just created a beautiful new line. I love how sweet (yet sophisticated) the patterns are.

[Images from Serena & Lily]

Lia June 3, 2011 at 8:38 am

I swore by these with both of my boys. They only came in white when my first son was born and I forced myself to be practical and not buy any new ones with #2 even though the new designs are so sweet.

Kathy June 3, 2011 at 9:24 am

Those are lovely! We swaddled our daughter when she was an infant and she loved it! Swaddling blankets turned out to be our best friends!

blythe June 3, 2011 at 10:34 am

these are literally the best. i cheaped out and got the aden + anais for target blankets in zooaroo and vroomaroo and haven’t looked back. but i might need these. one baby surely needs 12 blankets, right…?

Ashley June 3, 2011 at 10:56 am

My favorite is the aqua set (it includes the pattern featured on the baby)–works for a boy but doesn’t scream blue. I actually think it’s really awesome, though, if you can find these blankets for less at Target. They’re not cheap!

paige June 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm

i have these on our target registry! i love the prints. and they look so lightweight.
fingers crossed that we get them. 😉

amy June 3, 2011 at 8:12 pm

these blankets were one of the best gifts i received.
also, how adorable is that baby all swaddled up! those eyes- oh my!

Ashley June 4, 2011 at 12:40 pm

I agree–those eyes are so beautiful! Babies in their little burritos are the cutest!

Claire June 5, 2011 at 5:08 am

These are super sweet! I live in Australia and we don’t get this range so I splurged and my cousin living in NJ is going to post them over to me. Thanks for the hot tip, lovely lady 🙂

PS. Your husband Aron left a comment on my blog, and I’ve had a lot of fun discovering your little patch(es) in blogworld. I’m due in early October (a little Spring baby!) so I’m not too far behind you…looking forward to reading more about your journey. x

Lisa June 10, 2011 at 4:14 pm

My little boy turns 1 next week and we had two sets of the A+A blankets that we LOVED all through the summer and fall. We still have them but I SO wish these lovely prints had been available a year ago. Oh well. Oh, and the ones made for Target are smaller (44×44 vs 47×47) and thinner than the aden + anais brand originals — which is why they are less expensive.

{ 1 trackback }